Chunky Flower Owl Hat and Cocoon PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 18 pages, 7.2 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. This pattern is written row-by-row, using US crochet terms. It also includes many step-by-step photos and diagrams (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, crab stitch, shell, working in rows & in the round, increasing, & sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc sts X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm) working with hook 6.5 mm (K) & Main Yarn.
- Main yarn: Red Heart Snuggle Bunny Yarn or Red Heart Baby Clouds Yarn; Other substitute yarns --> Lion Brand Homespun Thick & Quick Yarn or Loops & Threads Country Loom Baby
- Red Heart Super Saver or any other worsted weight yarn
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- 0-3 mo: 13” - 14” (33 - 36 cm)
- 3-6 mo: 14” - 15.5” (36 - 39.3” cm)
- 6-9 mo: 15.5” - 17.5” (39.3” - 44.5” cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.