Jingle Bells Festive Scarf will warm the holidays and bring Christmas cheer to your family. This pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGES:
• English, German (Deutsch)
• PDF, 8 pages and 6.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
• Confident Beginner
• Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, treble cluster, working in the rounds, increasing, decreasing.
SIZE: Approximately 5-1/2” (14 cm) X 68” (173 cm).
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
• Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn) - 1 skein of green and 1 skein of red
• Crochet hook: 3.25 mm (D), 5.5 mm (I)
• Stitch markers
• Polyester stuffing
GAUGE: 13 sc X 15 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 5.5 mm (I) hook.