This Detachable Wolf Tail is the perfect accessory to complete your crochet hat or to add some fun to an outfit when attached to the belt of your jeans. It's a cute and unique addition to a Halloween costume as well. This pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms with step-by-step photos and a conversion chart to UK terms.DOWNLOAD PATTERN
FORMAT & LANGUAGES:
• PDF, 9 pages and 6.7 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
• Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, working in the round, increasing, decreasing.
• Toddler - Preschool
• Child - Preteen
• Teen - Adult
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
• Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn (Medium weight / 5)
• Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (Bulky weight / 6)
• Crochet hook: 5.5 mm (I), 6mm (J)
• Stitch markers
• Furry tail: 11 sc X 12 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 6 mm (J) hook and two strands of yarn held together (Vanna's Choice + Fun Fun).
• Non-furry tail: 14 sc X 16 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 5.5 mm (I) hook and one strand of Vanna's Choice yarn.