Yarn Amy Square Hat with PomPoms PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 17 pages, 3.2 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms and also includes a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow. This hat can be finished with or without Pom-Poms / Tassels.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, back / front post single crochet, working in the round, increasing.
GAUGE: 11 dc sts X 6 rows = 4.1” X 4.1” (10.5 X 10.5 cm), working with hook 6 mm (J).
NOTE: A matching pattern for Infinity Scarf Iryna can be purchased separately.
- Any worsted weight yarn for finishing pom-poms or tassels
- Patons Classic Wool Roving by Yarnspiration
- Martha Stewart Crafts Roving Wool Yarn
- Loops & Threads Charisma (sold in Michael’s stores)
- Any bulky yarn with a similar yardage & matching gauge
- 6 mm (J)
- A piece of cardboard for pom-poms or tassels
- Sharp scissors for trimming pom-poms
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Newborn (0-3 mo): 13”-14” (33-35.5 cm) head circumference
- Baby (3-6 mo): 14”-16” (35.5-40.5 cm) head circumference
- Baby (6-12 mo): 16”-18” (40.5-45.5 cm) head circumference
- Toddler (1-3 yr): 18”-19” (45.5-48 cm) head circumference
- Preschool (3-5 yr): 19”-20” (48-51 cm) head circumference
- Child (5-10 yr): 20”-21” (51-53.5 cm) head circumference
- Preteen-Teen (S): 21”-22” (53.5-56 cm) head circumference
- Adult Medium (M): 22”-23” (56-58.5 cm) head circumference
- Adult Large (L): 23”-25” (58.5-63.5 cm) head circumference
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.