Yarn Amy Square Hat with PomPoms PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 17 pages, 3.2 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms and also includes a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow. This hat can be finished with or without Pom-Poms / Tassels.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, back / front post single crochet, working in the round, increasing.
GAUGE: 11 dc sts X 6 rows = 4.1” X 4.1” (10.5 X 10.5 cm), working with hook 6 mm (J).
NOTE: A matching pattern for Infinity Scarf Iryna can be purchased separately.
- Any worsted weight yarn for finishing pom-poms or tassels
- Patons Classic Wool Roving by Yarnspiration
- Martha Stewart Crafts Roving Wool Yarn
- Loops & Threads Charisma (sold in Michael’s stores)
- Any bulky yarn with a similar yardage & matching gauge
- 6 mm (J)
- A piece of cardboard for pom-poms or tassels
- Sharp scissors for trimming pom-poms
- Measuring tape or ruler
- Newborn (0-3 mo): 13”-14” (33-35.5 cm) head circumference
- Baby (3-6 mo): 14”-16” (35.5-40.5 cm) head circumference
- Baby (6-12 mo): 16”-18” (40.5-45.5 cm) head circumference
- Toddler (1-3 yr): 18”-19” (45.5-48 cm) head circumference
- Preschool (3-5 yr): 19”-20” (48-51 cm) head circumference
- Child (5-10 yr): 20”-21” (51-53.5 cm) head circumference
- Preteen-Teen (S): 21”-22” (53.5-56 cm) head circumference
- Adult Medium (M): 22”-23” (56-58.5 cm) head circumference
- Adult Large (L): 23”-25” (58.5-63.5 cm) head circumference
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.