Joyce and Justin Whale Rug PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 29 pages, 10.1 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, shell, v-stitch, popcorn stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 9 mm (M/N) & 3 strands of yarn held together.
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn); Qty - 6 skeins of Light Periwinkle (approx 2000 yd (1828 m) total); & under 1 skein of additional colors.
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 9 mm (M/N)
- Tapestry needle
- Spray bottle
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Non-Slip Shelf Liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-Slip lining)
Approximately 63” (160 cm) across & 40.5” (99 cm) from the top of the head down (including blow spray on top).
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.