Victorian Goth Steampunk Style Mini Top Hat and Mittens PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 15 pages, 2.5 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. This pattern is written row-by-row, using US crochet terms, and also includes many step-by-step photos & diagrams (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, slip stitch, reverse single crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 12 sc sts X 13 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm), using STEEL hook 0 US size (Boye).
- STEEL hook 0 US size (Boye)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Stitch markers (optional)
- 2 Buttons for gloves 3/4” (2 cm)
- Wide headband
- Plastic sheet (optional)
- Ribbon, feathers, charm, glue gun (optional)
- 2 - 4 yrs: 5.5 - 6 cm Hand Width
- 4 - 6 yrs: 6 - 6.5 cm Hand Width
- 6 - 8 yrs: 6.5 - 7 cm Hand Width
- 8 yrs - Preteens: 7 - 7.5 cm Hand Width
- Teens - Adults (Medium): 7.5 - 8 cm Hand Width
MINI TOP HAT SIZE:
- Approximately 3.5” (9 cm) height X 9” (23 cm) around the top.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.