Stardust the Unicorn Bonnet PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 23 pages, 3.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow). A conversion chart to UK terms is provided in the pattern, and a video tutorial for twisted ties is available on >> our blog.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, double crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 6.5 mm (K) and holding Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn (or Red Heart Buttercup Yarn) together with worsted weight yarn (Bernat Super Value or Red Heart Super Saver).
- Main Yarn: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn or Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Additional Yarn: Bernat Super Value Yarn or Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Hair: Lion Brand Romance Yarn or Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (2 strands held together), or N.Y. Yarns Feather Yarn (2 strands held together)
- Horn: Lion Brand Glitterspun (DK ribbon)
- 3.25 mm (D)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Styrofoam head form (optional)
- 6-12 mos: 17”-18” (43-46 cm) head circumference
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-19.5” (46-49.5 cm) head circumference
- 3-5 yrs: 19.5”-20.5” (49.5-52 cm) head circumference
- 5-10 yrs: 20.5”-21.5” (52-55 cm) head circumference
- Preteens-Teens (S): 21.5”-22.5” (55-57.5 cm) head circumference
- Medium Adults (M): 22”-23.5” (56-60 cm) head circumference
- Adults Large (L): 23.5”-25” (60-63.5 cm) head circumference
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.