Stardust the Unicorn Bonnet PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 23 pages, 3.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow). A conversion chart to UK terms is provided in the pattern, and a video tutorial for twisted ties is available on >> our blog.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, double crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 6.5 mm (K) and holding Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn (or Red Heart Buttercup Yarn) together with worsted weight yarn (Bernat Super Value or Red Heart Super Saver).
- Main Yarn: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn or Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Additional Yarn: Bernat Super Value Yarn or Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Hair: Lion Brand Romance Yarn or Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (2 strands held together), or N.Y. Yarns Feather Yarn (2 strands held together)
- Horn: Lion Brand Glitterspun (DK ribbon)
- 3.25 mm (D)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Styrofoam head form (optional)
- 6-12 mos: 17”-18” (43-46 cm) head circumference
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-19.5” (46-49.5 cm) head circumference
- 3-5 yrs: 19.5”-20.5” (49.5-52 cm) head circumference
- 5-10 yrs: 20.5”-21.5” (52-55 cm) head circumference
- Preteens-Teens (S): 21.5”-22.5” (55-57.5 cm) head circumference
- Medium Adults (M): 22”-23.5” (56-60 cm) head circumference
- Adults Large (L): 23.5”-25” (60-63.5 cm) head circumference
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.