Teddy Bear Elvis Balthazar the Third PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 22 pages, 7.65 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow). A conversion chart to UK terms is also provided in the pattern.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, front/back post single crochet, front/back double crochet, front/back treble crochet, working in the round with furry yarn and small hook, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: Gauge is not very important for this item and your finished size may vary slightly, depending on the materials used and your tension.
- Furry Yarn for Big Bear: Premier Lash Lux Yarn
- Non Furry Yarn for Big Bear: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn
- Furry Yarn for Small Bear: Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn
- Non Furry Yarn for Small Bear: Patons Grace Yarn
- For Scarf: Mary Maxim Ultra Mellowspun Yarn
- Big Bear: 3.75 mm (F) and 4.25 mm (G)
- Small Bear: 3.25 mm (D) and 3.5 mm (E)
- A set of 4 Doll Joints: 45 mm for Big Bear; or 30 mm for Small Bear
- Animal Safety Nose: 25 mm for Big Bear; or 21 mm for Small Bear
- Animal Safety Eyes: 18 mm for Big Bear; or 9-12 mm for Small Bear
- Tapestry needle or Curved needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Doll Glasses approximately 3” wide (optional)
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Big Bear: 17” (43 cm) tall
- Small Bear: 13.5” (34.5 cm) tall
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.