Teddy Bear Elvis Balthazar the Third PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 22 pages, 7.65 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow). A conversion chart to UK terms is also provided in the pattern.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, front/back post single crochet, front/back double crochet, front/back treble crochet, working in the round with furry yarn and small hook, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: Gauge is not very important for this item and your finished size may vary slightly, depending on the materials used and your tension.
- Furry Yarn for Big Bear: Premier Lash Lux Yarn
- Non Furry Yarn for Big Bear: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn
- Furry Yarn for Small Bear: Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn
- Non Furry Yarn for Small Bear: Patons Grace Yarn
- For Scarf: Mary Maxim Ultra Mellowspun Yarn
- Big Bear: 3.75 mm (F) and 4.25 mm (G)
- Small Bear: 3.25 mm (D) and 3.5 mm (E)
- A set of 4 Doll Joints: 45 mm for Big Bear; or 30 mm for Small Bear
- Animal Safety Nose: 25 mm for Big Bear; or 21 mm for Small Bear
- Animal Safety Eyes: 18 mm for Big Bear; or 9-12 mm for Small Bear
- Tapestry needle or Curved needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Doll Glasses approximately 3” wide (optional)
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Big Bear: 17” (43 cm) tall
- Small Bear: 13.5” (34.5 cm) tall
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.