Slanted Scarf Ileane PDF Knitting Pattern
Slanted Scarf Ileane PDF Knitting Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 5 pages, 4 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row and it includes photos for finishing tassels.
SKILLS: Garter stitch (knit every row), k2tog decrease, kfb increase, slip stitch. This project is perfectly suitable for beginner knitters.
GAUGE: 4” (10 cm) square in Garter Stitch
- 18 sts X 38 rows for Narrow scarf
- 17 sts X 36 rows for Medium scarf
- 16 sts X 34 rows for Wide scarf
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn Qty: 3 (3 1⁄2 , 4) balls
- 3.5 mm (US 4) straight or circular needles for Narrow scarf
- 4.5 mm (US 7) straight or circular needles for Medium scarf
- 5.5 mm (US 9) straight or circular needles for Wide scarf
- Cardboard for tassels - 6” (15.2 cm) wide
- Medium size scissors
- Latch hook or tapestry needle
- Narrow 6” (15.2 cm) using 3.5 mm (US 4) needles
- Medium 6 1⁄2” (16.5 cm) using 4.5 mm (US 7) needles
- Wide 7” (17.8 cm) using 5.5 mm (US 9) needles
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.