Baa Baa Sheep Hat PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 10 pages, 2.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, crab stitch, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 6 mm (J).
- Main Yarn: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- Contrasting Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn or Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Baby Yarn
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- 18” Doll: 12”-13” (30-33 cm) head circumference
- 6-12 mos: 16”-18” (41-46 cm) head circumference
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-20” (46-51 cm) head circumference
- 3-5 yrs: 20”-21” (51-53½ cm) head circumference
- 5-10 yrs: 21”-21½” (53½-55 cm) head circumference
- Preteens -Teens (S): 21½”-22½” (55-57½ cm) head circumference
- Medium Adults (M): 22”-23½” (56-60 cm) head circumference
- Large Adults (L): 23½”-25” (60-63½ cm) head circumference
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.