Blizzard the Reindeer Rug or Doily Corner Rug PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 17 pages, 6.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow. Using this pattern you can make a deer rug or corner doily rug.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, shell, popcorn, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 9 mm (M/N) & 3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: 4 skeins of main color and 2 skeins of contrasting color
- 9 mm (M/N)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Non-slip shelf liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-slip lining)
• Deer Rug: 49” (124.45 cm) X & 46” (116.8 cm)
• Corner Doily Rug: 34” (86.35) across each side
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.