Rocky and Ricki the Raccoons PDF Crochet Hat Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 22 pages, 3.6 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It includes individually written instructions for each hat size, many step-by-step photos, and crochet diagrams (easy to follow).
SKILLS: chain, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, crab stitch, increasing, decreasing, working in the round.
- 14 sc sts X 16 rows = 4” X 4” using hook 5.5 mm (I) & Vanna’s Choice Yarn
- 9 dc sts X 5 rows = 4” X 4” using hook 6.5 mm (K) & Vanna’s Choice Yarn held together with Fun Fur Yarn
- Main Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn
- Secondary Yarn (for Furry Hat only): Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn
- 3.25 mm (D)
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (F)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6.5 mm (K) - for Furry Hat only
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Polyester stuffing
- 6-12 mo: 16”-18” (41-46 cm)
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-20”(46-51 cm)
- 3-5 yrs: 20”-21” (51-53½ cm)
- 5-10 yrs: 21”-21½” (53½-55 cm)
- Preteens-Teens: 21½”-22½” (55-57½ cm)
- Medium Adults: 22”-23½” (56-60 cm)
- Large Adults: 23½”-25” (60-63½ cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.