Pipsqueak Diaper Cover with PomPom PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 10 pages, 2.65 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, front/back post single crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 6 mm (J).
- Main Yarn: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn, or --> Red Heart Buttercup Yarn, or --> Premier Kitten Yarn
- Furry Pom-Pom (optional): Lion Brand Romance Yarn
- Additional Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- Tapestry needle
- 0-3 mos: 14” - 15” (36 - 38 cm) waist
- 3-6 mos: 15” - 16” (38 - 41 cm) waist
- 6-12 mos: 16” - 18” (41 - 46 cm) waist
- 1-3 yrs: 18” - 20” (46 - 51 cm) waist
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.