Papa Noel Santa Headband and Elf Christmas Ornament PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 12 pages, 4.5 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS:Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, working in the round, increasing, sewing.
• Santa Headband
• Santa Ornament
• Elf Ornament
GAUGE: Gauge is not very important for this item, your finished size may vary slightly.
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn
- Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (optional)
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn (optional)
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- Tapestry needle
- 2 Eye buttons - 1/4” (0.5 cm)
- 1 Small bead for nose - 1/4” (0.5 cm)
- Sewing thread
- Narrow ribbon (for ornament only)
- Elastic headband (for headband only)
- Felt (for headband only)
- Hot glue gun, fabric glue (for headband only)
- Jingle Bell - 3/4” (2 cm) (for elf hat only)
- Folded down hat - 3.5” (9 cm) X 4” (10 cm)
- Pointy hat - 3.5” (9 cm) X 5.75” (15 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.