Fiesta Owl Skirt and Flower Headband PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 27 pages, 6.4 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, treble crochet, working in back and front loop only, working in rows and in the round, increasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 18 dc X 10 rows = 4” X 4” (10 cm X 10 cm working with DK yarn & hook 3.75 mm (F).
- Recommended: Patons Astra Yarn by Yarnspiration
- Alternative: Red Heart Soft Touch Yarn or Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- Optional: Lion Brand Fun Fur
- Optional: Ice Long Eyelash Yarn or Lion Brand Romance Yarn
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- 1” (2.5 cm) Elastic, sewing thread, scissors, and sewing machine (optional for waist band)
- Headband, felt, hot glue gun, and fabric glue for making headband
- 9-12 mo: Waist 17.5”-18.5” (44.5-47 cm); Length 9” (23 cm)
- 12-24 mo: Waist 18.5”-19.5” (47-49.5 cm); Length 10” (25.5 cm)
- 2-4 yr: Waist 19.5”-21.5” (49.5-54.5 cm); Length 11.5” (29 cm)
- 4-6 yr: Waist 21.5”-22.5” (54.5-57 cm); Length 12.5” (32 cm)
- 6-8 yr: Waist 22.5”-23.5” (57-60 cm); Length 13.5” (34 cm)
- 8-10 yr: Waist 23.5”-24.5” (60-62 cm); Length 15.5” (39 cm)
- 10-12 yr: Waist 24.5”-26.5” (62-67 cm); Length 16.5” (42 cm)
- 14-16 yr: Waist 26.5”-28.5” (67-72 cm); Length 18” (46 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.