Retro Owl Rug or Doily Rug PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 16 pages, 5.3 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English.The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, step-by-step photos, and instructions for a non-slip lining (easy to follow). A conversion chart to UK terms is also provided in the pattern.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, popcorn stitch, crab stitch, V-stitch, picot, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 9 mm (M/N).
- Main Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn)
- Additional Yarn (optional): Ice Long Eyelash Yarn (or any other similar weight furry yarn)
- 9 mm (M/N)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Non-Slip Shelf Liner (optional) 29” x 20” (74 X 51 cm)
- Velcro hooks (optional) 80” (203 cm)
- Owl Rug is approximately 45” X 48” (114 X 122 cm)
- Round Rug is approximately 45” (114 cm) in diameter
Your finished measurements may vary slightly, depending on the materials used.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.