Mica the Mermaid and Jellyfish Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern
Caribbean Sea inspired, Mica the Mermaid and Jellyfish Blanket. I designed this pattern prior to our trip to Mexico when I was anxiously waiting to see the Caribbean for the first time. It’s fun to imagine and dream about mermaids. Whether you are reading a book, cuddling up by a fire or falling asleep. This pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 21 pages, 14.6 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, front post double crochet, treble crochet, open shell, popcorn, picot, crab stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 15 dc X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a hook 5 mm (H).
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn; Qty: 5 skeins of Light Blue; 3 skeins of Jade; 2 skeins of Amethyst; ½ skein of Paddy Green; ½ skein of Lemon; ½ skein of Melonberry; ¼ skein of Petal Pink; ¼ skein of Pale Plum; ¼ skein of Bonbon Print
- Red Heart Stripes Yarn; Qty: 3 skeins of Polo Stripe
- 5 mm (H)
- 8 mm (L)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Spray bottle
- Backing fabric (optional)
THROW: 61” (155 cm) X 71½” (181.6 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.