Canadian Maple Leaf Backpack and Beret PDF Crochet Pattern
This pattern is now FREE. Happy Canada 150!
FORMAT: PDF, 20 pages, 5.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, double crochet, back (front) post single crochet, working in rows, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
• 13 sc X 15 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X10 cm), working with hook 5.5 mm (I).
• 13 dc X 7 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X10 cm), working with hook 5.5 mm (I).
- 4.5 mm (G)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- Tapestry needle & Straight pins
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board (or interlocking play mat)
- One 35 mm & two 25 mm plastic rings
- Cardboard: 31/2” (9 cm) - 4” (10.2 cm) wide
- Beret: Child 20”-21” (50.8-53.5 cm) Head circumference
- Beret: Preteen 21”-22” (53.5-56 cm) Head circumference
- Beret:Teen-Adult 22”-23.5” (56-60 cm) Head circumference
- Backpack 15” width X 14” height (38 X 36 cm)
- Maple Leaf 8.5” width X 7.5” height (21.6 X 19 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.