Canadian Maple Leaf Coaster or Applique PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 8 pages, 4 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, back (front) post single crochet, working in rows, increasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 8 sc X 8 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm). The gauge is not very important for this item & your finished size may vary slightly.
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn or any other worsted weight yarn
- 4.5 mm (G)
- Tapestry needle & straight pins
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board (or interlocking play mat)
• 8.5” (21.6 cm) from side to side
• 7.5” (19 cm) from top to bottom
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.