Pineapple Lace Parasol PDF Crochet Pattern
Pineapple Lace Parasol Crochet Pattern PDF with step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and a video tutorial that shows how to set up your sun umbrella.
FORMAT: PDF, 21 pages, 13.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, shell, cluster, picot, back post single crochet, pineapple stitch, working with thread, working in the round, increasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 15 dc X 6 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm).
- Aunt Lydia’s Classic Crochet Thread Size 10; Fiber content: 100% Mercerized Cotton; Length per ball: 350 yd (320 m); Qty: 3 1⁄2 balls of any color or 1200 yd (1100 m) total.
HOOK: Steel hook 2.2mm - 2.25mm
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Safety pins
- Liquid Stitch or any other fabric glue for securing the thread ends
- Crazy Glue or any other instant glue for gluing the tips
8. Regular stick-umbrella with 8 ribs & 23 1⁄2” (59.7 cm) rib length; measure the umbrella as shown below
Adult size umbrella, approximately 48” (122 cm) around the top of the opened canopy.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.