Sassy the Kitty Cat Heart Rug PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 24 pages, 10.2 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, shell, popcorn, crab stitch, granny square technique, blocking, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 9 mm (M/N) & 3 strands of worsted weight yarn held together.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: 3 skeins of Berry for heart; 3 skeins of True Grey for cat; 1 skein of any shade of pink for accent pieces; small amount of additional clors.
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 9 mm (M/N)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Non-slip shelf liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-slip lining)
- Cat Rug: 41” (104 cm) from the top of the ears down & 47” (119.4 cm) across including the tail.
- Heart Doily Rug: 30” (76.2 cm) from the top of the heart down & 361/2” (92.7 cm) across.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.