Sassy the Kitty Cat Hat PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 20 pages, 6.95 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, shell, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 6.5 mm (K) & TWO strands of yarn held together (Vanna’s Choice + Fun Fur).
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn; Qty: 1-2 skeins of main color
- Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn; Qty: 1-3 skeins of main color
- Any worsted yarn for eyes (Child, S, M, L sizes only)
- Any sport yarn for eyes (Baby, Toddler, & Preschool sizes only)
- Medium / Aran:
- Bulky / Chunky:
- Ice Yarns Eyelash;
- Ice Yarns Fun Fur;
- Needle Crafters Boa;
- Yarn Bee Gilt Eyelash Yarn;
- Yarn Bee Haute Fur Yarn
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Baby (6-12 mo): Head circumference 16”-18” (40.5-45.5 cm)
- Toddler (1-3 yr): Head circumference 18”-19” (45.5-48 cm)
- Preschool (3-5 yr): Head circumference 19”-20” (48-51 cm)
- Child (5-10 yr): Head circumference 20”-21” (51-53.5 cm)
- Preteen-Teen (S): Head circumference 21”-22” (53.5-56 cm)
- Adult Medium (M): Head circumference 22”-23” (56-58.5 cm)
- Adult Large (L): Head circumference 23”-25” (58.5-63.5 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.