Sassy the Kitty Cat Hat PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 20 pages, 6.95 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, shell, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 6.5 mm (K) & TWO strands of yarn held together (Vanna’s Choice + Fun Fur).
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn - Qty: 1-2 skeins of main color
- Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn - Qty: 1-3 skeins of main color
- Any worsted yarn for eyes (Child, S, M, L sizes only)
- Any sport yarn for eyes (Baby, Toddler, & Preschool sizes only)
- Medium / Aran:
- Bulky / Chunky:
- Ice Yarns Eyelash
- Ice Yarns Fun Fur
- Needle Crafters Boa
- Yarn Bee Gilt Eyelash Yarn
- Yarn Bee Haute Fur Yarn
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Baby (6-12 mo): Head circumference 16”-18” (40.5-45.5 cm)
- Toddler (1-3 yr): Head circumference 18”-19” (45.5-48 cm)
- Preschool (3-5 yr): Head circumference 19”-20” (48-51 cm)
- Child (5-10 yr): Head circumference 20”-21” (51-53.5 cm)
- Preteen-Teen (S): Head circumference 21”-22” (53.5-56 cm)
- Adult Medium (M): Head circumference 22”-23” (56-58.5 cm)
- Adult Large (L): Head circumference 23”-25” (58.5-63.5 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.