Spunky The Tiny Sock Monkey Keychain PDF Crochet Pattern
Spunky is the cutest tiny sock monkey. He likes to hide in pockets and purses but can often be found on countertops, dressers, and his secret hiding spots. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes step-by-step photos and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 12 pages, 8.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 18 sc X 19 rnds = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 3.5 mm (E) hook. The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size and the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used and your tension.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn; Weight category: 4 / Medium; QTY: A small amount of each color --> Taupe Mist, Beige and Brick.
- 3.5 mm (E)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- 2 buttons for arms: 12 mm
- 2 beads for eyes (optional): 6 mm
- Sewing thread for beaded eyes
- Keychain ring (new or from an old keychain)
Approximately 6” (15.2 cm) including pom-pom or 5” (12.7 cm) without pom-pom.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.