Rusty the Giraffe Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 37 pages, 13 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, shell, popcorn, crab stitch, blocking, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 15 dc X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 5 mm (H). Gauge is not very important for this item & your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used & your tension.
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn, for example, Bernat Super Value Yarn is a great alternative); Qty: 2 skeins of Cornmeal; 2 skeins of Warm Brown; 1 skein of Tea Leaf; 1 skein of Medium Thyme; 1 skein of Light Blue; 1 skein of Light Periwinkle; a small amount of Soft White & Black.
- 5 mm (H)
- Tapestry needle
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Spray bottle
- Backing fabric (optional)
- Baby: 37” (94 cm) X 46” (116.8 cm)
- Toddler: 47” (119.4 cm) X 57” ( 144.8 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.