Baby Frog on Lily Pad Set PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 11 pages, 4 MB (mobile devices friendly). This Pattern includes 2 hat sizes, lily pad rug, and lily bum cover. Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, treble clusters, picot, crab stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 cm X 10 cm), working with Pipsqueak yarn & hook 6 mm (J).
- Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn; Qty: 3 skeins of Lime and under a skein of White and Lemon
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: 1 skein of Lush and small amount of White and Black
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Beanie 0-3 mo: 13”-14” (33-36 cm) head circumference
- Beanie 3-6 mo: 14”-16” (36-41 cm)head circumference
- Rug 26.5” X 25” (67 X 64 cm)
- Bum Cover 10.5” (26.5 cm) diameter
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.