Roxy The Forest Fox Hat PDF Crochet Pattern
Roxy is a cute forest fox with a gentle and happy heart. It's hard not to smile when you are given the power of kindness. This hat pattern comes in 8 sizes to cozy up with your entire family on a special woodland adventure. It can be used as a fun addition to a Halloween costume or be worn on a cold winter day. The pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. Step-by-step photos, crochet diagrams, and a conversion chart to UK terms are also included.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 19 pages, 6.6 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 14 sc X 16 rnds = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 5.5 mm (I) hook.
- 3.25 mm (D)
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (F)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- 6-12 mo: 16”-18” (41-46 cm)
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-20”(46-51 cm)
- 3-5 yrs: 20”-21” (51-53½ cm)
- 5-10 yrs: 21”-21½” (53½-55 cm)
- Preteens-Teens: 21½”-22½” (55-57½ cm)
- Medium Adults: 22”-23½” (56-60 cm)
- Large Adults: 23½”-25” (60-63½ cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.