Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Pillow PDF Knitting Pattern
Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Pillow PDF Knitting Pattern with instant download. The pillow is done seamlessly in 1 piece; you will only have to sew the eyes, eyebrows, and bow.
FORMAT: PDF, 13 pages, 9.35 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row and it also includes step-by-step photos, knitting diagrams, stitch abbreviations, and explanations for required techniques.
SKILLS: Garter stitch, k2tog & ssk decreases, kfb & yo increases, slip stitch, 3-needle bind off, I-cord, knitting in the round using Magic Loop method & DPNs, German short rows.
GAUGE: 4” (10 cm) square in Garter Stitch
- For Small Pillow: 19 sts X 36 rnds using 4 mm (US 6) needles.
- For Big Pillow: 16 sts X 30 rnds using 5 mm (US 8) needles.
- For Small Pillow: Medium weight yarn (4); Qty: 550 yds (503 m) of any Grey; a small amount of Black, White, and any color for bow
- For Big Pillow: Bulky weight yarn (5); Qty: 690 yds (631 m) of any Grey; a small amount of Black, White, and any color for bow
- 5 DPNs for knitting small parts (I-cord, bow, eyes) – 4mm For Small Pillow or 5mm For Big Pillow.
- 2 sets of circular needles 40” (100 cm) or longer or interchangeable needle set for Magic Loop method – 4mm For Small Pillow or 5mm For Big Pillow.
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers: 8 ring markers + 4 locking markers or 8 locking markers
- Polyester stuffing or stuffing from a bed pillow
- Needle stoppers / tips / protectors
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
The sizes are determined by the yarn weight & gauge.
• Small Pillow - 25” (63.5 cm) width
• Big Pillow - 30” (76.2 cm) width
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.