Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 22 pages, 9.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, shell, popcorn, picot, joining as you go, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 15 dc X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 5 mm (H). Gauge is not very important for this item & your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used & your tension.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn); Qty: 2 (2, 5, 6) skeins of Winter White for blanket base; 2 (2, 3, 3) skeins of True Grey for elephant(s); 250 (350, 400, 600) grams of yarn leftovers in a variety of colors for edging; small amount of any shade of pink for bow; small amount of White & Black for eyes / tusks
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5 mm (H)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Crib 42” X 42” (106.7 X 106.7 cm)
- Toddler 42” X 56” (106.7 X 142.2 cm)
- Throw 59” X 71” (149.9 X 180.3 cm)
- Twin 65” X 85” (165 X 215.9 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.