Josefina and Jeffery Elephant Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 22 pages, 9.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, shell, popcorn, picot, joining as you go, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 15 dc X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 5 mm (H). Gauge is not very important for this item & your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used & your tension.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn); Qty: 2 (2, 5, 6) skeins of Winter White for blanket base; 2 (2, 3, 3) skeins of True Grey for elephant(s); 250 (350, 400, 600) grams of yarn leftovers in a variety of colors for edging; small amount of any shade of pink for bow; small amount of White & Black for eyes / tusks
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5 mm (H)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Crib 42” X 42” (106.7 X 106.7 cm)
- Toddler 42” X 56” (106.7 X 142.2 cm)
- Throw 59” X 71” (149.9 X 180.3 cm)
- Twin 65” X 85” (165 X 215.9 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.