Bunny Rabbit Baby Hat and Cocoon Set with Carrot PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 11 pages, 3.3 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, crab stitch, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 10 dc X 5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 6 mm (J).
- Main Yarn: Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- Contrasting Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn)
- Hair: Lion Brand Romance Yarn
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- 0 - 3 mos: 13” - 14” (33-36 cm) head circumference
- 3 - 6 mos: 14” - 16” (36-41 cm) head circumference
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.