Ivory Dream Christening Gown PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 39 pages, 11.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow. This pattern includes instructions for making 3 items - Dress, Booties, and Beret.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, back post single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, standing double crochet, treble crochet, picot, shell, pineapple crochet technique, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 11 dc X 6 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm), working with hook 3.5 mm (E).
- Bernat Baby Big Ball Sport Yarn (or any other sport weight yarn with the matching gauge); Qty: 1 big ball
- 3.5 mm (E)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Buttons 5/8” (15 mm) - 4 or 5
- Narrow ribbon 1/4” (10 mm) - 1 spool
- Tulle fabric (optional) - approx 2/3” of a yard
- Sewing machine & straight pins (optional)
3M (3-6 mo):
• Head circumference: 15”-16”(38-40.6 cm)
• Chest circumference: 16”-18”(40.6-45.7 cm)
• Foot Length: 3.5”-4” (8.9-10 cm)
6M (6-12 mo):
• Head circumference: 16”-17.5”(40.6-44.5 cm)
• Chest circumference: 18”-19.5”(45.7-49.5 cm)
• Foot Length: 4”-4.5” (10-11.4 cm)
12M (12-24 mo):
• Head circumference: 17.5”-19” (44.5-48.25 cm )
• Chest circumference: 19.5”-21” (49.5-53.3 cm)
• Foot Length: 4.5”-5” (11.4-12.7 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.