Jeffery the Elephant Double Sole Baby Booties Crochet Pattern PDF
FORMAT: PDF, 26 pages, 6.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and many step-by-step photos (conversion to UK terms is also included). Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, reversed single crochet (crab stitch), Romanian point lace cord, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: Work with hook 3.75 mm (F): 8 sc X 8 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm) square.
Mix & match any of the following yarns or use any other worsted weight yarn with matching gauge.
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn
- Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn Solids
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- 3.75 mm (F)
- Tapestry needle
- 2 Buttons - approx 1” (2.5 cm), or smaller
- 2 Small beads - approx 5mm (optional)
- 0-3 mo: 3.5” (9 cm) sole
- 3-6 mo: 4” (10.2 cm) sole
- 6-9 mo: 4.5” (11.4 cm) sole
- 9-12 mo: 5” (12.7 cm) sole
- 12-18 mo: 5.5” (14 cm) sole
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.