Tops the Triceratops Dino Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 33 pages, 7.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, back post single crochet, popcorn stitch, standing (beginning) stitches, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing, blocking.
GAUGE: 15 dc X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm) square, working with hook 5 mm (H).
- 5 mm (H)
- Tapestry needle & straight pins
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Car Seat/Stroller: 30.5” X 30.5” (77.5 X 77.5 cm)
- Crib: 41” X 41” (104 X 104 cm)
- Toddler Bed: 41” X 59.5” (104 X 151 cm)
- Throw: 59.5” X 78” (151 X 198 cm)
- Jumbo: 78” X 96.5” (198 X 245 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.