Tops the Triceratops Dino Baby Set PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 15 pages, 10.1 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many optional diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, slip stitch join, join-as-you-go, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 14 sc X 16 rnds = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 5.5 mm (I) hook.
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn Qty: 1 skein of Cornmeal, 1⁄2 skein of Tea Leaf, 1⁄2 skein of Buff Fleck, a small amount of Soft White & Coffee.
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 5 mm (H)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Newborn (0-1 mo): 13”-14” (33-35.5 cm) head
- Infant (1-3 mo): 14”-15” (35.5-38.1 cm) head
- Infant (3-6 mo): 15”-16” (38.1-40.6 cm) head
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.