Snappy Simon the Crocodile Rug PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 20 pages, 6 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, picot, shell, v-stitch, popcorn stitch, crocodile stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- Small Rug: 14 sc X 15 rows = 4” X 4” (10 cm X 10 cm), working with hook 5.5 mm (I) & a single strand of MC.
- Large Rug: 10 sc X 9 rows = 4” X 4” (10 cm X 10 cm), working with hook 9 mm (M/N) & 2 strands of MC held together.
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Weight category: 4 / worsted; Qty: 3 skeins of main color for Small Rug or 7 skeins of main color for Large Rug & a small amount of additional colors.
- 5.5 mm (I) for Small Rug
- 9 mm (M/N) for Large Rug
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Stitch markers
- Non-slip shelf liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-slip lining)
- Small Rug (made with a single strand of yarn) - approximately 47” (119.4 cm) X 16” (40.6 cm), not including legs
- Large Rug (made with 2 strands of yarn held together) - approximately 68” (172.7 cm) X 24” (61 cm), not including legs
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.