Luna the Moo-Moo Cow and Bull PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 27 pages, 7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and conversion charts for UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, reverse single crochet (crab st), half double crochet, double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 14 sc X 16 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with hook 5.5 mm (I) & Vanna’s choice yarn.
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 4.25 mm (G)
- 5 mm (H)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Polyester stuffing - small amount
- Tapestry needle & straight pins
- 2 Jingle bells, approx 18 mm (Optional)
- 6-12 mo: 16”-18” (41-46 cm) head circumference
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-20”(46-51 cm) head circumference
- 3-5 yrs: 20”-21” (51-53½ cm) head circumference
- 5-10 yrs: 21”-21½” (53½-55 cm) head circumference
- Preteens-Teens: 21½”-22½” (55-57½ cm) head circumference
- Medium Adults: 22”-23½” (56-60 cm) head circumference
- Large Adults: 23½”-25” (60-63½ cm) head circumference
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.