Luna the Moo-Moo Cow Hooded Blanket PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 21 pages, 6.83 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, reverse single crochet (crab st), half double crochet, double crochet, front post treble crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- 14 dc sts X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I).
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 5 mm (H)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Polyester stuffing - small amount
- Tapestry needle & straight pins
- Blocking board (or interlocking play mat)
- Baby 44”-20.5” (111.75-52 cm)
- Toddler 46”-22” (116.8-55.9 cm)
- Child 60.5”-25.75” (153.6-65.4 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.