Spunky The Little Sock Monkey PDF Crochet Pattern
Spunky is the cutest little sock monkey out there…even though he is made from yarn and not from socks. He likes to play hide-and-seek and be a little silly. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 13 pages, 9.3 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 17 sc X 18 rnds = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 3.75 mm (F) hook. The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size and the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used and your tension.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn; Weight category: 4 / Medium; Qty: 1 skein of Taupe Mist; 1⁄4 skein of Beige, 1⁄4 skein of Brick, a small amount of Chocolate
- 3.75 mm (F)
- 2 buttons for arms: 23 mm
- 2 buttons for eyes or safety eyes: 12 mm
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Cardboard for pom-pom: 2 1⁄2” (6.3) wide
- Ribbon (optional)
Approximately 14” (35.5 cm) including pom-pom or 12 1⁄2” (31.75 cm) without pom-pom.
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.