Raff and Rolf The Chubby Little Wolves PDF Crochet Pattern
Raff and Rolf the chubby little wolves are always looking for new friends to be part of their wolf pack. Make a little wolf from bulky weight yarn (5) or a tiny wolf from medium weight yarn (4); your finished size will depend on the yarn choice. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 14 pages, 14.8 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, crossed double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Wolf: 14 sc X 16 rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Wolf: 16 sc X 18 rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size and the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used and your tension.
- For Little Wolf: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Bulky weight (5); Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Vapor Gray for wolf, 40 yds (36.5 m) of Misty Gray for scarf, a small amount of White and Black for accents
- For Tiny Wolf: Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of True Gray for wolf, 40 yds (36.5 m) of Berry for scarf, a small amount of White and Black for accents
- For Little Wolf: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Wolf: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Wolf or 12 mm for Tiny Wolf
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Little Wolf: 13” (33 cm) - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny Wolf: 10 1⁄4” (26 cm) - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.