Josefina and Jeffery Chubby Little Elephants PDF Crochet Pattern
Josefina and Jeffery Chubby Little Elephants PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 15 pages, 10.1 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes some diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, back post single crochet, double crochet, a variation of front post double crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Little Elephant: 14 sc X 16 Rnds working with a 5 mm (H) hook
- For Tiny Elephant: 16 sc X 18 Rnds working with a 4.25 mm (G) hook
The gauge is not critical for this item. Your finished size & the amount of yarn may vary depending on the materials used & your tension.
- For Little Elephant: Bernat Velvet or Premier Parfait Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Misty Gray; a small amount of White & Quiet Pink
- For Tiny Elephant: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice or Paintbox Simply Aran Yarn; Qty: 150 -160 yds (137-146 m) of Silver Blue; a small amount of White & Pink
- For Little Elephant: 5 mm (H)
- For Tiny Elephant: 4.25 mm (G)
- Safety eyes: 18 mm for Little Elephant or 12 mm for Tiny Elephant
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Ribbon of your choice & Fray Check (optional)
- Little 12” (30.5 cm) - Made from Bulky yarn (5)
- Tiny 9 1⁄2” (24.1 cm) - Made from Medium yarn (4)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.