Plutonian Paul Alien Beanie Knit PDF Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 23 pages, 7.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row and it also includes many step-by-step photos & diagrams. Hat base is knitted in the round and you can choose to knit or crochet facial features.
SKILLS: Cast on, bind off, stocking / stockinette stitch, garter stitch, half-brioche stitch, three needle joining, working in the round with double pointed needles and with circular needles, flat knitting, increasing, decreasing, sewing. The pattern includes description and illustrations for special stitches required to complete this item.
GAUGE: 23 sts X 30 rows = 4” X 4” (10 cm X 10 cm) in stocking (stockinette) stitch with 3.5 mm (US 4) needles.
- Patons Astra Yarn by Yarnspiration Qty: 1-2 skeins of main color & a small amount of additional colors
- Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn Qty: small amount for the eye
- 3 mm (US 21/2) DPNS (set of 4)
- 3.5 mm (US 4) DPNS (set of 5)
- 4 mm (US 6) DPNS (set of 4 or 5)
- 4 mm (US 6) Circular needles / CN
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board & straight pins for knit eye
- 3.75 mm (F) crochet hook (optional - only for a hat with crochet facial features)
- Newborn (0-3 mo): 13”-14” (33-35.5 cm) head circumference
- Baby (3-6 mo): 14”-16” (35.5-40.5 cm) head circumference
- Baby (6-12 mo): 16”-18” (40.5-45.5 cm) head circumference
- Toddler (1-3 yr): 18”-19” (45.5-48 cm) head circumference
- Preschool (3-5 yr): 19”-20” (48-51 cm) head circumference
- Child (5-10 yr): 20”-21” (51-53.5 cm) head circumference
- Preteen-Teen (S): 21”-22” (53.5-56 cm) head circumference
- Adult Medium (M): 22”-23” (56-58.5 cm) head circumference
- Adult Large (L): 23”-25” (58.5-63.5 cm) head circumference
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.