Fiesta Owl Poncho with Hood PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 40 pages, 8.35 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms with conversion chart to UK terms. It includes individually written instructions for each size, step-by-step photos, and crochet diagrams (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, front post single crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- 13 sc sts X 15 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I) & Main Yarn.
- 13 dc sts X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I) & Main Yarn.
- MAIN COLORS (recommended): Lion Brand Tweed Stripe Yarn;
- Substitute Yarns (alternative yarns that may be used for MAIN COLORS) --> Red Heart Boutique Treasure Yarn; Red Heart Super Saver Yarn; Bernat Mosaic (Vintage Yarn)
- CONTRASTING COLORS: Red Heart Super Saver or Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn
- FURRY YARNS: Lion Brand Fun Fur
- OPTIONAL FURRY YARNS: Ice Long Eyelash Yarn or Lion Brand Romance Yarn
- 5 mm (H)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Piece of cardboard
- Head Circumference: 19” - 20” (48.25 - 50.8 cm )
- Height: 2’6” - 3’4” (76 - 101 cm)
- Head Circumference: 20” - 21” (50.8 - 53.3 cm)
- Height: 3’4” - 4’4” (101 - 132 cm)
6 yr - Preteen
- Head Circumference: 21” - 22” (53.3 - 56 cm)
- Height: 4’4” - 5’2” (132 - 157 cm)
Teen - Adult
- Head Circumference: 22” - 23” (56 - 58.3 cm)
- Height: 5’2” - 5’10” (157 - 177 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.