- All content appearing on this website is the property of IraRott Inc. (Copyright © 2010-2018 IraRott Inc.), all rights reserved.
- As a user, you are authorized to view pages on this website for informational purposes only; you may not copy or duplicate the content or any portion thereof.
- IraRott® is a registered trademark of IraRott inc. (US Registration Number 4656327, Canada Registration Number TMA914211).
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by IraRott Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of IraRott Inc. or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Registration is not required for using this website or purchasing patterns.
- Canadian customers will be charged sales tax based on the applicable Province of Canada sales tax rate (collected by IraRott Inc. through PayPal).
- Australian customers will be charged GST at checkout (collected by Ravelry through PayPal).
- European Union (EU) consumers will be charged VAT at the checkout (collected by Ravelry through PayPal).
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales for digital items are final (no refunds).
- PDF Patterns may not be exchanged or returned after purchasing.
- Exception: If you mistakenly purchased the same pattern multiple times, please send us a message to resolve an issue.
USING IRAROTT® PATTERNS:
- IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
- You may print purchased patterns so long as (1) the pattern is used for informational and personal purposes only (not for redistribution), and (2) any copy of the pattern (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: © IraRott Inc. Printing must be done without cropping the footer by choosing "Shrink Oversized Pages" in your printer settings, unless otherwise indicated in the pattern.
- For the best result, use the latest version of Adobe Reader to view or print IraRott® patterns.
- You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns; credit to the designer is greatly appreciated. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag for selling purposes. You may include “Pattern by IraRott” in your listing description.
- It is your responsibility to use a guide for safety regulations and standards in your region to make sure your finished items are safe. You may alter IraRott® patterns to meet your safety guide.
- We recommend that handmade knit and crochet items should be used under adult supervision. Items that contain small parts, pins, detachable pieces, snaps, buttons, zipper heads, bows, rhinestones, decorative appliqués, ties, drawstrings, shoelaces, ribbons, and other dangling attachments should not be used as toys, as sleepwear, or while unsupervised.