The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this web-site is the property of IraRott Inc. (Copyright © 2010-2015 IraRott Inc.), all rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view and print purchased patterns from this web-site so long as (1) the pattern is used for informational purposes only (not for redistribution), and (2) any copy of the pattern (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: © IraRott Inc.
- IraRott® is a registered trademark of IraRott inc.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this web-site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by IraRott Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of IraRott Inc. or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
USING IRAROTT® PATTERNS:
- All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
- You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
- IraRott Inc. charges sales tax based on the applicable Province of Canada sales tax rate.
- Australian customers will be charged GST at checkout.
- European Union (EU) consumers will be charged VAT at the checkout.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES:
- Due to the nature of our products, all sales for digital items are final. Any payments, once completed, cannot be refunded.
- PDF Patterns may not be exchanged after purchasing, however, if you mistakenly purchased the same pattern multiple times, please send us a message to resolve the issue.
- Registration is not required for using this website or purchasing Patterns.
- All payments are collected and processed securely through PayPal. PayPal registration is recommended but not required.
- We may collect limited personal information about your transactions with IraRott Inc. through PayPal, but we do not collect any financial information. We do not share or disclose any personal information like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- Use a guide for safety regulations and standards in your country to make and/or distribute clothing, toys, accessories, & homeware. You may alter IraRott® Patterns to meet your safety guide.
- All handmade items from IraRott® Patterns should be used/worn under adult supervision only. Items that contain small parts, pins, detachable pieces, snaps, buttons, zipper heads, bows, rhinestones, decorative appliqués, ties, drawstrings, shoelaces, ribbons, and other dangling attachments should not be used as toys, as sleepwear, or while unsupervised.