Raff and Rolf The Wolf Tail PDF Crochet Pattern
Raff and Rolf The Wolf Tail PDF Crochet Pattern with instant download.
FORMAT: PDF, 9 pages, 6.7 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes step-by-step photos and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, working in the round, increasing, decreasing.
- FURRY TAIL: 11 sc X 12 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with TWO strands of yarn held together (MC + FF) & a 6 mm (J) hook.
- NON-FURRY TAIL: 14 sc X 16 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with ONE strand of MC & a 5.5 mm (I) hook.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn
- Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Polyester stuffing
- Small Tail (Toddler, Preschool, Child): 6-6 1⁄2” (15-16.5 cm)
- Medium Tail (Preteen, Teen, Adult): 7-7 1⁄2” (17.5-19 cm)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.