Victorian Goth Steampunk Top PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 27 pages, 4.2 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. This pattern is written row-by-row, using US crochet terms, and also includes many step-by-step photos & diagrams (easy to follow). Using this pattern you can finish a top with layered ruffled bottom edge, or you can attach a skirt to the bottom edge of the top (you will need to use any sewing pattern for the skirt).
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, double crochet, slip stitch, picot, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- 12 sc sts X 13 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm), using STEEL hook 0 US size (Boye).
- 12 dc X 5 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm), using STEEL hook 0 US size (Boye).
- STEEL hook 0 US size (Boye)
- Tapestry needle
- 1 Button for closure - 3/4” (2 cm)
- Lace Ruffled Ribbon & Narrow Ribbon
- XS (4 yrs)
- S (6 yrs)
- M (8 yrs)
- L (10 yrs)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.