Summer Sun Top and Bow PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 10 pages, 4.21 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. Pattern includes crochet diagrams and row-by-row instructions.
SKILLS: single crochet, chain, double crochet, double treble crochet, shell, working in rows and in the round, following diagrams (optional).
GAUGE: 24 sc sts X 22 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 3 mm.
- 3 mm
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- 1-2 Button(s) for Headband and/or Bow Tie - approx 1" (2.5 cm)
- Chest circumference: 18” - 19” (46-51 cm)
- Shoulder to hem length: 11 ¼” (29 cm)
- Chest circumference: 19” - 21” (51-53½ cm)
- Shoulder to hem length: 13” (33 ½ cm)
- Chest circumference: 21 ½”-23”(52-58½ cm)
- Shoulder to hem length: 15 ½” (39 ½ cm)
- Chest circumference:23”-25 ½”(58½-65 cm)
- Shoulder to hem length: 20” (51 cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.