Sam the Steampunk Bunny with Fedora Hat and Mustache Amigurumi Toy PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 11 pages, 5.6 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. This pattern is written row-by-row, using US crochet terms. It also includes many step-by-step photos and diagrams (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 sc sts X 10 rows = 2” X 2” (5 X 5 cm), using hook 3.5 mm (E).
- Main Yarn: Red Heart Soft Yarn; or --> Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn
- Yarn for Bunny Ears: Red Heart Foxy Yarn; or --> Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn
- 3.5 mm (E)
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester stuffing
- Stitch markers (optional)
- 2 Small buttons (approximately 15 mm) & white felt for eyes
- Cardboard for Pom-Poms
- Wire and jewelry pliers for glasses
- 40 mm & 30 mm animal joints or buttons (2 sets of each size)
Approximately 19” (48 cm) – from the top of the hat to the feet (not including ears)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.