Creatures Pants with Silly Faces PDF Knit Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 20 pages, 5.24 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row & includes individually written instructions for each size and step-by-step photos (easy to follow). All 3 styles are included in this pattern: Lion Pants, Owl Pants and Alien Pants.
SKILLS: Stockinette stitch, garter stitch, loop stitch, ribbing, i-cord, three needle bind off, working with double pointed needles, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 23 sts X 29 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working in stockinette stitch with 3.75 mm (5 US) needles.
- 2.75 mm (2 US) Dpns (set of 5)
- 2.75 mm (2 US) Straight or circular needles
- 3.75 mm (5 US) Straight or circular needles
- Tapestry needle
- 15 mm eye buttons for lion
- 0-3 mos: 14”-15” (35.5-38 cm) waist circumference
- 3-6 mos: 15”-16” (38-40.5 cm) waist circumference
- 6-12 mos: 16”-18” (40.5-6 cm) waist circumference
- 12-18 mos: 18”-19” (46-48 cm) waist circumference
- 18-24 mos: 19”-20” (48-51 cm) waist circumference
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.