Yin and Yang Siamese Kitty Hat PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 21 pages, 5.8 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. This pattern is written row-by-row, using US crochet terms. It also includes many step-by-step photos and diagrams (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, slip stitch, reverse single crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- 14 sc sts X 16 rows = 4” X 4” using hook 5.5 mm (I) & Vanna’s Choice Baby Yarn
- 9 dc sts X 5 rows = 4” X 4” using hook 6.5 mm (K) & Vanna’s Choice Baby Yarn held together with Fun Fur Yarn
- Main Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Baby Yarn and/or Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn
- Secondary Yarn (for Furry Hat only): Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn
- 3.25 mm (D)
- 3.5 mm (E)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Cardboard for Pom-Poms
- 6-12 mo: 16”-18” (41-46 cm)
- 1-3 yrs: 18”-20”(46-51 cm)
- 3-5 yrs: 20”-21” (51-53½ cm)
- 5-10 yrs: 21”-21½” (53½-55 cm)
- Preteens-Teens: 21½”-22½” (55-57½ cm)
- Medium Adults: 22”-23½” (56-60 cm)
- Large Adults: 23½”-25” (60-63½ cm)
PATTERN: All IraRott® patterns, images, and graphs are copyrighted. All rights are owned by IraRott Inc. No part of IraRott® patterns may be reproduced, transmitted, broadcasted, translated, used for derivative works or published in any form or by any means without prior written permission from IraRott Inc. Do not copy, share, resell, or forward IraRott® patterns. Commercial use of any photo that belongs to IraRott Inc. is strictly prohibited! Unauthorized distribution or duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
FINISHED ITEM: You are more than welcome to sell items made from IraRott® patterns. Credit to the designer is greatly appreciated but not required. IraRott® photos cannot be used for selling purposes or modified in any way. You may not use IraRott® trademark in your listing name or as a tag. You may include “Pattern from www.IraRott.com” in your listing description.
POLICIES: This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. By clicking the "Checkout Now" button, you are agreeing to the purchase of patterns from this web-site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.