Hooty the Owl Buddy Bag Backpack Belt Pouch PDF Crochet Pattern
FORMAT: PDF, 12 pages, 3.3 MB (mobile devices friendly). Language - English. The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms, diagrams, and step-by-step photos (easy to follow).
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, back post single crochet, working in rows & in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 13 sc sts X 14 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), using hook 5.5 mm (I).
- Lion Brand Tweed Stripes Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn)
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Large pointed button for the beak, approximately 2” (5 cm) long
- Plastic table placemat or any other plastic sheet
- 2 Plastic rings (for backpack only), approximately 1.25” (35 mm) or bigger
Approximately 12” (30.5 cm) wide & 11” (28 cm) tall
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.