Neon The Gumball Monster Toy Pillow PDF Crochet Pattern
Neon the Gumball is a sweet little monster who loves to play and interact. Bedtime is always more fun with a cuddly monster that turns into a pillow and makes your dreams come true. This crochet pattern is in PDF format with Instant Download. It is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. Step-by-step photos, diagrams, and a conversion chart to UK terms are also included.
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 11 pages, 8.1 MB (mobile devices friendly)
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, shell, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm)
- For Small Monster: 10 sc X 10 rnds, working with TWO strands of yarn held together (Fun Fur & Vanna’s Choice) & a 6.5 mm (K) hook
- For Big Monster: 9 sc X 8.5 rnds, working with ONE strand of Bernat Blanket yarn & an 8 mm (L) hook
- & for Small Monster: Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn (4 / Medium) - 1 1⁄2 skeins of Raspberry; a small amount of each additional color --> Aqua, Lime, Black, White. Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn (5 / Bulky) - 2 skeins of Hot Pink. .
- & for Big Monster: Bernat Super Value (4 / Medium) - 1⁄2 skein of Yellow, a small amount of each additional color --> Carrot, Lush, Black, White. Bernat Blanket Brights Yarn (6 / Super Bulky) - 1 big ball of Busy Blue.
- 5 mm (H)
- 5.5 mm (I)
- 6 mm (J)
- 6.5 mm (K)
- 8 mm (L)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers (optional)
- Polyester stuffing
- Small Monster: 13 1⁄2” (34.3 cm) - Made from Fun Fur yarn (5)
- Big Monster: 16 1⁄2” (41.9 cm) - Made from Bernat Blanket yarn (6)
To view PDF patterns you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. We do not recommend to read or print patterns directly from a web browser.